Refreshingly, this was one of those CDs I was able to just pop in and comfortably listen to from beginning to end. Every track is enjoyable and was pretty easy for me to listen to from start to finish.
Miami is a nicely varied, mix of 9 tracks that are very well written and brilliantly performed songs by these clearly talented musicians. With many of the songs displaying a lot of the kind emotion that makes for a really great listen. Seemingly drawing from what I can only imagine are their own real life experiences. At different points touching on the most real emotions of love, and the pain of failed relationships can certainly be heard.
If you're even mildly into Rock music you'll enjoy this album. Overall Miami is an a great release. I give it my double thumbs up. You will not be disappointed with one single track.
While the entire album is outstanding the truly standout tunes are track 7 - Spanish Lover, track 6 - Praylude / Red Skies, and track 1 - Cruisin’ Down The Highway.
My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 8 - Summer Breezes. Wow!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Clyde_Lee_Dennis
- "Cruisin' Down The Highway" (Tommy Bolin/Dale Peters) – 3:16
- "Do It" (Tommy Bolin/Roy Kenner) – 3:38
- "Wildfire" (Tommy Bolin/John Tesar) – 3:30
- "Sleepwalker" (Tommy Bolin/John Tesar) – 4:01
- "Miami Two-Step" (Tommy Bolin/Dale Peters/Jim Fox) – 1:32
- "Praylude" – 2:33
- "Red Skies" – 3:27
- "Spanish Lover" (Tommy Bolin/Jeff Cooke) – 3:43
- "Summer Breezes" – 2:40
- "Head Above The Water" (Tommy Bolin/Dale Peters) – 4:18