Wednesday, September 10, 2008

THE EAGLES - FAREWELL TOUR 1 - LIVE IN MELBOURNE


Recorded in high definition in Melbourne, Australia, the concert lasts nearly three hours and packs a punch around every corner. Joe Walsh, Glenn Frey, Don Henley, and Timothy Schmit sit on the stage like old friends, effortlessly pouring out their souls through their music. Unlike their previous recorded live performances, the band members actually look like they're having a good time in front of their audience, embracing the music rather than their fame.











Tracks : 

I n t r o  
T h e   L o n g   R u n  
N e w   K i d   I n   T o w n  
W a s t e d   T i m e  
P e a c e f u l   E a s y   F e e l i n g  
I   C a n ' t   T e l l   Y o u   W h y  
O n e   O f   T h e s e   N i g h t s  
O n e   D a y   A t   A   T i m e  
L y i n '   E y e s  
T h e   B o y s   O f   S u m m e r  
I n   T h e   C i t y  
A l r e a d y   G o n e  
T e q u i l a   S u n r i s e  
L o v e   W i l l   K e e p   U s   A l i v e  
N o   M o r e   C l o u d y   D a y s  
H o l e   I n   T h e   W o r l d  
T a k e   I t   T o   t h e   L i m i t  
Y o u   B e l o n g   T o   T h e   C i t y  
W a l k   A w a y  
S u n s e t   G r i l l  
B a n d   I n t r o d u c t i o n s  
J o e   W a l s h   I n t r o  
L i f e ' s   B e e n   G o o d  
D i r t y   L a u n d r y  
F u n k   # 4 9  
H e a r t a c h e   T o n i g h t  
L i f e   I n   T h e   F a s t   L a n e  
H o t e l   C a l i f o r n i a  
R o c k y   M o u n t a i n   W a y  
A l l   S h e   W a n t s   T o   D o   I s   D a n c e  
T a k e   I t   E a s y  
D e s p e r a d o  

Link : 
http://rapidshare.com/files/144094501/disc_1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/144095446/disc_2.rar

Artwork included

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tracker tracker